Where can we get fast money online?
Just a few years ago it was practically impossible to get fast money through the Internet, the only way to get financing was through the banks with a long process full of paperwork. However, there are currently different quick payday loans that we can access online without hardly any paperwork- visit this site. These are the different types of credits with which we can get fast money online:
- Quick mini-credits: these are loans that we can request from both private financial entities and banks through an online form. These quick credits allow us to get up to € 1,200 in a matter of minutes in our current account with a repayment period that usually does not exceed 30 days. Its cost is around 1% daily and the return of the urgent money is made in a single payment of the capital plus the interest generated at the end of the term. They are perfect to solve economic contingencies at specific moments of lack of liquidity.
- Fast personal loans: these are loans that we can get more financing than the fast mini-credits, between € 3,000 and € 60,000, with a repayment period that lasts from a few months to several years, depending on the amount of quick money we have requested. These loans allow us to have the quick money in our account in 24 hours. Their interests are around 8.5% APR, according to data from the Bank of Spain. They are perfect for financing larger projects such as buying a car.
According to our economic needs and our profile, it will be convenient to request one type of loan or another. For example, if we need financing to repair an appliance, the best option is to request quick money with the mini-loans, but if what we need is financing to pay the university’s tuition, the best alternative is quick personal loans.
Requirements to get fast money
Before applying for a quick credit it is convenient to know what are the requirements that the entities that offer this type of products demand. In general, the access conditions of the payday loans via Green-Touch online are much more flexible than those of bank loans. These may vary according to the risk policy of each company, but usually, the following requirements are always requested:
- Be of legal age: most companies that grant fast loans will require us to be at least 18 years old, although in some cases the minimum age required will be higher (21 or 25 years).
- Being a resident in Spain: we must reside permanently in the national territory. To prove it, we must indicate our DNI or NIE number.
- Have a source of income that allows us to reimburse the money quickly within the agreed period: companies that offer fast loans will accept our request as long as we receive monthly income that allows us to repay the loan within the term. They can come from a payroll, a pension, an unemployment benefit, a scholarship, etc.
- Have an active bank account and our name: we must also indicate the account number in which we want to get the money quickly.
- Not be registered in records of defaulters: most companies will not approve our request if our data appear in a file of defaults such as ASNEF, RAI, etc. However, some companies will lend us quick money if we are on a list of defaulters, but only if the debt for which we appear in the file does not exceed a certain amount (usually € 1,000) and has not been contracted with a financial institution.
Documents to get fast credits
To get fast money on the Internet, the necessary documentation is minimal, although we do need to provide a minimum of paperwork to access them. Each entity will request some papers or others according to its previous analysis policy, although most agree on the following documents to get fast money online:
- Identity document: for the entity to verify that we are of legal age and live permanently in the national territory.
- Proof of income: a document certifying that we enjoy justifiable, regular and sufficient income to repay the money quickly without problems. It does not have to be a payroll necessarily, the urgent loans also accept as proof of income a pension, the unemployment benefit, the IRPF, …
- Number of accounts of which we are holders so that they realize the entrance of the fast money
- Bank statement for the quick credit entity to know our monthly income and expenses.
It is important that all the documents we provide are up to date and legible. An expired DNI or a bank statement without our latest movements can cause us to place our request back. When dealing with fast online credits we can deliver the documents through an email or by attaching them to the same application form.
The forms to request fast money online
To request fast money online we must fill out an online form with our personal and economic data so that the entity can carry out the previous analyzes. Being an online form the entity can automate the analysis and can give us an answer a few minutes after sending it. These are the data that we must fill in the forms to get fast money online:
- Amount and term: the money that we want to request and the term in which we want to reimburse it.
- Personal information: name, surname, date of birth and identity document number.
- Contact information: phone number, current residence address and email
- Economic situation: monthly income, monthly expenses (mortgage, rent, etc.), account number, bank entity to which we belong, …
- Employment situation: if we are working or not, type of contract (temporary, partial, indefinite), seniority in the company, …
- Personal situation: if we are married, we have children, we have people in our charge, etc.
- Data of the debt: in the case that we had it. Some entities offer quick money so that people registered in delinquent files can get the financing they need.
Fill this form will only take a few minutes and, attaching the relevant documentation, the entity will make the transfer of the quick money to our account almost immediately once they have approved our application. Thanks to the new technologies, if we have requested a loan and we have repaid it without problems, we can request another credit without having to fill in the form or submit the documentation.